07/02/2011

on.the.go

for my job i find myself constantly on the go, whether I'm meeting a buyer at an appointment, running around london picking up things or simple grabbing someone's lunch- i feel the need to get somewhere as quick as I can go. for this reason, I can't go to work in purely heels and i have had to fall back to the more basic of shoe for my days and weeks. my first downfall: the ballet pump, completely adorable but simply not practical. rain, hard wearing or merely a pebble will wear these babies down. second the converse. practical yes, comfortable obviously, but I can't help feeling like I'm wearing a nice outfit with a pair of trainers. So here I am today…. I pulled out the old biker boot, which makes me look way to grunge in a leather trousers and a aviator jacket… but they are comfy, warm, hardwearing and I can travel around the whole of london and still be able to walk when i get home! boring but maybe until the summer the only way forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment