21/02/2011

front row at giles

Lucky me managed to get herself front row at Giles Deacon's Show this evening at the Royal Court of Justice. The venue themed show, included a court summon as an invitation and guest proceeding on arrival through a metal detector security check. The show itself exceeded my expectations, the giles ladylike look was still there as we know it, but slightly more edgy more like deconstructed couture with the use of leather and fur it made the gorgeous silhouettes somewhat more interesting. The front row was slightly star studded but I was way more concerned about the model line up which included Jourdan Dunn, the incredible Anja Rubik and my fav model of the moment Bambi! Here are a few of my pictures captured from my work's very cool flip camera!


















1 comment:

  1. Great Images the collection looks amazing!

    www.ldntomln.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete