16/02/2011

NETAPORTERMAGAZINE







Today brings the launch of the first paper based Net-a-Porter magazine- with an editorial team made up of ex Vogue and Elle employees it was sure to be good.  Curiosity spread across our department whilst we one by one browsed the issue to see what trends we would be coveting this season. The magazine, is a basic style guide to SS11 featuring purely Net-A-Porter stock (obviously), heavyly featuring two main fashion icons, Alexa Chung  and Anna Dello Russo- I have above included the Alexa's shoot which I like, don't love. I think she is an odd choice for a subject as I don't really think that she represents the Net girl? Never the less  she of course looks effortlessly cool in the shoot which features my FAV red, lace Erdem dress! ENJOY... the mag is sent to loyal customers and is also available to buy on the site for £7.00 from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment