04/03/2012

my-LFW

the weekend that made the weeks fly by… my-fashion week was fully packed and exhausting! 


Saturday was a blustery day from 9am-9pm of shows, starting the with beautiful Clements Ribeiro, stunning colours, prints and silhouettes in an even more stunning backdrop of the beautiful life venue. Next Simone Rocha was my show of the week, I want to wear every look, everyday.of.my.life! Sitting opposite John was inspirations and she is definitely one of the breakout designers of the season. Followed by JS Lee who presented a slick simplistic and stunning collection. After a break in my schedule the Todd Lynn show was classic TL, beautiful tailoring with such a dramatic soundtrack. After a swift drive in our 'car' Temperley London fulfilled the glamour for the evening, a russian hat with a ballgown is 'the look' of London. and all I want is a occasion to follow trend. Ending the night was Issa which was flamboyant, eastern inspired and made up of beautiful models with the most beautiful hair. 


Sunday was more relaxed but iconic, just two shows but both pretty major… First Vivienne Westwood. The lady herself was surprisingly subdued this season, showing a very commercial take of the Red Label brand. My final show of the weekend was Acne which was also my most anticipated. It did not disappoint the collection was incredible, so runway, so beautiful sculpted, so cool and so acne. The venue in the old sorting office was impressive,  full of inspiration people and some of my own personal fashion icons. One of which Hanneli, looked sensational in a silver micro mini skirt, possibly more beautiful in person than photographed if possible. 

My night ended dancing till I dropped (or fell in my high high Celine-esq shoes) at the Jonathan Saunders Afterparty at Shoreditch House… a perfect finish to a surreal weekend. That all, till next season for me, thank god!

No comments:

Post a Comment