10/08/2011

new.bag.obsession

Looking at the structurally sophisticated sister of the PS1, I seem to have suddenly been hit by the structural genius of the PS11. I am, well, a year and a half late since it's debut at Fall AW10 and have in fact been coveting it's sister the PS1 for quite some time, but now everything has change. I look at the PS1 and it looks sloppy,  lazy and well a little too grudge. The PS11 seems clean, sharp, simple and perfectly formed, it just feels right.
I have been on the search for the perfect clutch for some time now. So far Wang has been far far in lead, until now. Meet PS11 the Clutch, it embodies all the structural intelligence of the cross body with the chic-ness of being a clutch- the must have this season. I think I am in baglove.

No comments:

Post a Comment