27/04/2011

are my shorts too short??

At the beginning of each new season evokes a change of wardrobe direction. This season for me is a whole new challenge, that challenge being summer work wear! The morning routine of dressing for the scorching hot city heat, the tube sweat and then a prim/cool office look has become a slight dilemma. Two issues’ I have already faced are… are my shorts too short?? And why am I the only one on this train dying from the heat, whilst wearing slim to nothing and all you dressed fully in black seem so chilled and comfortable? Both of which I am undecided of the answers. 

But praise the lord I have found the ultimate summer work wear solution…. SHORT SUITS! This look is all about colour coordinated jacket and scallop cut shorts, teamed with a flimsy lace trim camisole. See my favourite adaptation below…
 



No comments:

Post a Comment