07/01/2011

MULBERRY



I am currently interning within the buying and merchandising department of mywardrobe.com. My primary role this season is to assist the womenswear buyer. Today was a dream come true as I was lucky enough to  attend the Mulberry AW11 buying appointment. The Showroom was so cute, all forest themed with little round tea tables where you sit and work, while getting served lunch and then tea and cake. All served by a waitress on branded Mulberry china! Actually adorable! There were a few bags I feel in love with, particularly the Neely in Midnight. The RTW collection was consistent (but expensive) and included a few VERY desirable looks- I loved the extensive use of navy which is currently my favourite colour! Mulberry RTW collections strengths lie particularly in their outerwear,  however I also feel in love with a large blanket like scarf (I have actually been searching for something similar over christmas). The whole afternoon was amazing opportunity which I will I feel very fortunate to have experienced.

1 comment: