28/07/2010

A look to the Fall

To be honest these 24 images are as far as my editing of the complete 46 image collection could go... yeap I liked it a lot! Topshop seemed to have created a much older chic women for A/W 2010 with some beautiful silhouettes. There is some very obvious copying from the catwalk such as the Burberry Prorsum aviator jacket and the Chloe cape, both of which I love and would never have been able to afford the original versions. Even though the shoot is pretty boring the clothes effortlessly make up for it, my favourite pieces are the sheepskin aviator jacket, the black mesh maxi dress, in fact all of the maxi dresses, the capes, the thick plaited scarf, the bags the skirts and the hats! Basically I would love a wardrobe of these looks this winter!

source- marie claire online

No comments:

Post a Comment