09/06/2010

Aje

After completing my degree last week my blog has been somewhat neglected, therefore I hereby promise to commit to lola_bell and continue to bring you my vision of fashion. Let’s start with a post I have been dying to show you... from falling in love with the Australian brand Aje long ago, the A/W 2010 look book resemble some of my dream looks. I am in love with every image, every garment, the styling, the model, the look. Okay black, leather, anti fit, and sequined is to say the least nothing new, but Aje mixes it up with an ultra- trendy fuse of drop- crotch and sequin to create the ultimate two for one combo. Fresh-faced model Bambi Northwood-Blyth pretty much has the same expression in every shot, but you know what? It works with ease.

 


 

 

 


 


Okay yes I have uploaded the complete collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment