27/02/2010

aviator jackets

My highlight of LFW has to be the Burberry Prorsum show... here's my show report!


On the 23rd February 2010 Burberry made fashion history by live streaming their A/W 10 show in 3D, and man was it worth it! With a star studded front row and a exciting new collection this fashion date was not to be missed! Overall the collection was fantastic and aside from writing history Burberry produced a collection full of hugely desirable pieces with longevity. Gorgeous sheepskin lined aviator jackets with double collars synced with the soundtrack of stormy weather ensured that this key piece was on everyone’s must haves! With a set military theme played out through classic military coats in navy blue and details of multiple buckles, gold buttons and zips which created cropped jackets Burberry highlighted that the military is set to continue. A key focus on leather trousers and thigh high snakeskin stiletto boots confirmed that next season ones legs should certainly be dressed in leather. This combined with the softer autumnal colour palette and silk bandage dresses in chiffon and silk, created a Burberry woman with a tough exterior.



My mum has a brown avaitor jacket which I have always wanted but it literally drowns me. So I have come up with the plan to ask (very nicely) if I could have it, and then get it tailored to fit me!! Great plan... I think, but slighly worried it may cost as just buying one from the A/W collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment